#FACTS!!!!! Boston aka America’s Most Dominant Sports City! Welcome To Boston, LOOZAH!
Most cities would kill to have just one of these. Boston has had all 4 at point or another during these past 6 years. The Boston Red Sox took home the World Series in 2007, the New England Patriots won Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005, the Bruins won the Stanley Cup less than a week ago, and the Celtics won the NBA Finals in 2008. Boston, Massachusetts aka Titletown, USA.
This is the only reason to watch hockey right here! Watch as the New York Islanders and the Pittsburgh Penguins settle their bad blood on the ice with a straight up brawl for well over 10 minutes. I think they also played some hockey that night too.
Here’s a great deal for all my New York / New Jersey schemers. If you’re in the area this Wednesday (11/10) go enjoy 4 free tickets to the New Jersey Devils game against the Buffalo Sabers courtesy of the New Jersey Devils themselves. I got my first NRF game that night but otherwise I would be in there with a beer in my hand and screaming at grown men trying to kill each other on ice.
Thank you for your passion and support of the New Jersey Devils. We appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in the “Jersey Tour.” We know Devils fans are the best in sports. What better way to help grow the Devils Army than by bringing someone new to a game?
With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, we’d like to provide you with four tickets to the upcoming Buffalo Sabres game on Wednesday, November 10 to give to a coach, teacher, friend or civil servant who is committed to making a difference every day in New Jersey.
Fill out the below form to redeem your tickets.
Happy Thanksgiving. Let’s go Devils!
ESPN Film’s 30 For 30 documentaries have all been the real deal. They’ve each given unique insight into each of the stories which we probably wouldn’t have known otherwise. This Fall, beginning August 24th, a new documentary will air on ESPN every Tuesday at 8 PM (with one exception of a Saturday December 11th airing). Check out the full schedule below and click the links to read their synopsis’ or read them all at once here.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 8 p.m. – Jordan Rides the Bus (Ron Shelton)
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 8 p.m. – Little Big Men (Al Szymanski and Peter Franchella)
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 8 p.m. – One Night in Vegas (Reggie Bythewood)
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 8 p.m. – Unmatched (Directors: Lisa Lax and Nancy Stern Winters; Producer: Hannah Storm)
- Tuesday, Nov. 9, 8 p.m. – Pony Excess (Thaddeus D. Matula)
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 8 p.m. – The House of Steinbrenner (Barbara Kopple)
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, 8 p.m. – Into The Wind (Steve Nash)
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 8 p.m. – Four Days in October (Major League Baseball Productions)
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 8 pm. – Once Brothers (NBA Entertainment)
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 8 p.m. – Tim Richmond: To the Limit (Rory Karpf )
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 8 p.m. – Steve Bartman: Catching Hell (Alex Gibney)
- Tuesday, Nov. 2, 8 p.m. – Marion Jones: Press Pause (John Singleton)
- *Saturday, Dec. 11, 9 p.m. – The Best That Never Was (Jonathan Hock) * two hours
DJ Steve Porter and ESPN’s Sportsnation just blessed the world with Press Hop 2 complete with cameos from LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Tiger Woods, Brett Favre, Ron Artest, Randy Moss, Allen Iverson, Deion Sanders, Mike Tyson, and more. This one was pretty funny but nothing DJ Steve Porter makes will EVER top the original Press Hop.
Team USA almost pulled the miracle victory over Team Canada in yesterday’s Olympic Gold Medal Hockey Game. The run was fun and entertaining while it lasted.
WOW – that girl held her own in that fight, clap for her!
LOL so 19 NHL players got scammed into losing around $25 million to a Las Vegas developer named Kenneth Jowdy.