Advertise With Us
scheme [skeem] – noun: a plan, design, or program of action to be followed; project.
We All Scheme is one of the fastest growing lifestyle blogs on the internet. Since it’s existence (January 2009), our site has had one goal – to feed our readers with the most up to date content on music, sports, entertainment, girls, fashion, and more. Our site reaches a massive daily audience in not only the United States but worldwide as well. If you don’t believe us – our numbers don’t lie as Compete list us as a top 35,000 site and Quantcast lists us as a top 40,000 site.
Thus, the readers of this site have a wide range of different psychographics and demographic characteristic traits. These visitors have the political, economical, and sociable spending power which is impossible to deny. They know what is going in the world of music, sports, entertainment, and fashion and capitalize on every opportunity to take their lifestyles to the next level and look to We All Scheme to help take them there. We not only scheme, but play our role in influencing the world as we know it – advertise with us and you can too.
There are three ways to place advertisements on We All Scheme. The first way is with a full skin of the site’s background through a daily sponsorship. The second way is through a monthly sponsorship which places ads across all the We All Scheme pages. The final way would be of a more traditional CPM-based advertising. We offer the following ad space sizes:
- Full page skins – full page background ads that are placed for 24 hours at a time
- 729 x 90 “Leaderboard” – horizontal banner across the top of the screen
- 300 x 250 “Medium Rectangle” – first square ad on the right side of the screen
- 300 x 350 “Medium Rectangle” – second square ad on the right side of the screen
- 468 x 60 “Header” – horizontal banner next to our site’s logo
- 120 x 600 “Sidebar” – vertical banner along the right side of the screen
- 468 x 60 “Comments” – horizontal banner in between the single posts and the comments
To discuss starting a possible ad campaign or for interest in rates, please feel free to e-mail us at advertise at weallscheme.com.